The IMA Group is a national leader with a unique reputation for providing a full range of medical evaluations. We are seeking a Licensed Nurse Practitioner for our NY State medical offices.
Serve as a medical professional to evaluate and perform clear, comprehensive and concise medical examinations.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a Nurse Practitioner program
- NY NP license and CRNP Board Certification
- 2+ years of most recent NP experience in a Primary Care setting
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; basic computer skills; demonstrate organizational skills and multi-tasking
Working at IMA Offers:
- Training for any work you may not be familiar with
- Covered Malpractice
- No follow ups, No emergencies, No on-call
- Flexible schedules – excellent work-life balance
- Excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid holidays and PTO for Staff Providers
Visit our Career Center: www.theimagroup.com or call 914-323-0384
The IMA Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer