Administrative Specialist - Administrative Assistant
The IMA Group is seeking to hire an Administrative Specialist at the EVOnational location in Ijamsville, MD. This is a full-time position.
Position Purpose - to assure all parties are aware of their upcoming appointments and the same are completed successfully. Support to overall operations and communication both internal and external to ensure all parties have what is needed for upcoming scheduled appointments.
- Monitoring and distributing eFaxes received by EVOnational.
- Monitoring and uploading fax confirmations of appointment letters sent to claimants attorney via EVOnational Dashboard system.
- Report and addendum follow up with providers offices to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Updating clients of reports and addenda status when needed and requested.
- Notifying NY claimants and attorneys either via fax or phone of upcoming appointments.
- Referral entry.
- Answer the phone as needed.
- Any additional tasks as assigned.
- Required High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Associates degree
- Required 1-3 years related experience
The IMA Group offers a fantastic benefits package which includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with employer contributions, LTD, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance and ADD. We offer a market competitive salary with a flexible schedule and limited weekend hours. Employees will also receive an Annual Performance Review at the end of each calendar year.
Our Government Services Division supports local, state, and federal agencies and delivers professional and objective medical and psychological examinations as well as ancillary services. Our Payer Services Division meets the evaluation and screening needs of Carriers, TPAs, Public Entities and Employers and includes behavioral health and physical medicine specialty services, working with a wide range of organizations within the workers' compensation, disability, liability, and auto markets. Our Clinical Research Division performs all types of Phase II-IV clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas through a flexible nationwide network of site locations and virtual capabilities.
The IMA GroupIjamsville, MD
BusinessView All The IMA Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.