About The ICEE Company
The ICEE Company has been in business for over 50 years leading the name in Frozen Beverages, Technology, and Innovation! We are a subsidiary of J&J Snack Foods, a publicly traded company. Who is J&J? Think of the “Super pretzel, Soft pretzel”, Luigi’s Real Italian Ice, or Tio Pepe’s Churro. That’s J&J Snack Foods. The ICEE Company is over 1,000 employees strong and we have Service Centers in nearly every state. We are also involved internationally in places like Mexico, Canada, China, South America, UK, Spain, and Dubai. Check out our Website at www.icee.com
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive dispatched service calls as assigned and ensure prompt response based on estimated time of arrival (ETA).
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting or diagnose service problems and repairs as needed. Making sure to check quality of all products ie: checking syrup levels, changing out flavors, cleaning around machines etc.
- Maintain inventory and maintenance on equipment such as: parts, tools, and vehicle.
- Review service orders and service performed with the FSM or supervisor. Must keep managers informed of customer concerns, needs, and up selling opportunities.
- Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion.
- Ensure that the point of sale (POS) material is fresh.
- Clear communication is essential to be able to communicate to both customers and co-workers.
- In some locations, the Service Technician will be responsible for machine movement and various other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the Service Technician must be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Graduate of Technical or Vocational School a plus.
- Certification by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to handle refrigerant a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting in excess of
70 lbs. required.
- Work may require the use of a ladder from time to time. The type of ladder will depend on the task at hand but will range from a simple step ladder all the way up to extension. ladders designed for roof access.
- Ability to Drive more than 40% of the time.
- Must have steel –toed shoes (ICEE provides uniforms as described above).
ICEE offers their Technicians
· Company Vehicle and Gas Card
· Cell phone and Tablet
· Technical School Tuition Reimbursement Plan
· Paid holidays, Sick time and Paid vacation
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Life Insurance
· 401 (k) Plan
…and much more!!!
ICEE Technicians service more than just ICEE
· Starbucks - Water Filtration and Nitro coffee
· Taco Bell - Fruitista Freeze
· 7-Eleven – Frozen Carbonated Beverages, Fountain, Ice Makers, Coffee, Ovens, Foodservice, etc.
· Florida’s Natural - Juice Dispensers
· Nestle - Hot & Cold beverages
…just to name a few.
The sky is the limit for ICEE technicians
· Opportunity to travel
· Room to advance
· On going training at Nationwide Training Facilities, Online and in the Field
…we’re a Nationwide company that is rapidly expanding Globally. ICEE has offices in Canada and Mexico and has emerged into Australia, China, Central America, Europe and most recently expanded into the Middle East.
Please contact us regarding becoming an ICEE Technician if you have -
· Great Attitude
· Mechanically Inclined
· Good Customer Skills
· Valid Driver’s License
…are you ready to have a COOL job??
ICEE is an equal employment opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions against, and treatment of, employees and applicants for employment based on actual or perceived Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, alienage, religion or creed, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status, sex offenses, prior record of arrest or conviction, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking and unemployment status.
Job Type: Full-time