Full Time Customer Service Agent - Beauty Brands
The Hut Group Lindon, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company:
The Hut Group (THG) is a global company headquartered in the UK that owns 30+ unique brands, operates 100+ international websites within the health and beauty industry, and has over 4,000 employees. Direct consumer purchases on these websites contribute on average 80% of THGs revenue. THG established its first US office with the acquisition of IdealShape LLC in 2016. We are constantly expanding our global e-commerce platform which is powered by the worlds largest brands, such as Myprotein, lookfantastic, Skinstore, and Pro Bike Kit.
Advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
The Customer Service Team is the first point of contact and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently. Advice and guidance is given from start to end throughout a world class Customer Service Experience.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence.
Please note that as our head office is based in UK, we are completing the initial candidate screening from there.
About the Job:
- Entry Level (all are welcome to apply)
- Full time (37.5 hrs per week), 3 week shift rotation including one in three weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- Starting pay $12/hr + uncapped commissions
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and live chats
- Assisting customers with any questions regarding their monthly beauty subscription box.
- Answer questions about general product knowledge and information regarding skincare, haircare, and makeup.
- Efficiently resolve any order issues
- Responding to customers questions via telephone, email, and live chat.
- Advising customers on a variety of products and brands to meet individual customer needs (training, and reference material to successfully communicate these to the customer will be provided)
- Placing orders over the phone for customers (sales-based commission)
- Striving for first time resolution
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each contact and exceeding the customers expectations
- Maintaining and growing customer relations and building own clientele, whilst expanding The Hut Groups customer base
- Confident communicator
- Previous experience or qualifications in the beauty industry are preferred, estheticians are welcome!
- Problem-solver and driven individual
- Self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision
- Professionalism in speaking over phone calls, emails, and live chats.
- Excellent empathy and listening skills
- Willing to learn and have patience
- Great conflict-resolution skills
- Full-time employees are eligible for insurance (including health, dental, vision, life, disability and AD&D), PTO and holidays
- Easy going and comfortable work environment
- Many opportunities to advance in the company!
- Employee discounts
- On-site gym
- On-site kitchen
- Product training with high end brand representatives
- Free product from our brand partners