Real Estate Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$18 - $22 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
What you’ll be doing…
- Creating new leads by talking to previous clients
- Following up with new leads that come into our database
- Inviting people to events, uncovering any real estate needs they have, asking for referrals (scripts provided)
- Delivering professional, high-quality customer service and representing the brokerage with integrity
- Utilizing our CRM and internal systems (as well as offer improvements as you find them) to create new sales opportunities
- Taking thorough notes on all conversations
- Meeting (and exceeding!) call quota
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
You’ll enjoy being an Inside Sales Agent if you
- Have great communication skills and enjoy talking with people
- Find real estate interesting
- Have a persistent and tenacious (not the same as annoying and rude) approach to sales
- Enjoy overcoming objections and troubleshooting
Benefits – because our team members make the business work!
- Full-time position with competitive pay with bonuses – you can kiss that second job & crazy hours goodbye!
- In-office position – comfortable desk space, and a friendly, energetic atmosphere
- 401k options – retirement may be in the distant future, but you can start building that nest egg now
- Training for your position – no real estate experience required
- Ongoing career development opportunities – if you fall in love with real estate, we’re always ready to support team members who want to obtain their license, move up in our organization, etc.
- Excellent administrative, operational, and marketing support
We are hiring immediately but will only be interviewing candidates who complete all steps of our hiring process:
- Submit an up-to-date resumé (we completely understand the challenges of the last 18 months and don’t expect a gap-less resumé)
- Complete required assessments for this position (provided through job site)
We’re a team of Real Estate specialists at Keller Williams Alaska Group serving Real Estate buyers, sellers, and investors in Anchorage, Valley, and surrounding areas in Alaska. The Huntley Owen Team is the #4 leading Real Estate team in Alaska. We are proud to provide one of the best Real Estate teams for you to join!
The Huntley Owen Team - Keller Williams Alaska Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Huntley Owen Team - Keller Williams Alaska Group