International Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This remote opportunity for an International Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing professional customer service and documentation management for all International customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and excellent organizational skills. This position is also responsible for processing orders for products that are received by mail, telephone, fax, or e-mail from our International customers.
- Handle customer inquiries and orders
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Utilizing Microsoft 365 - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Will be working with Import/Export (i.e. dealing with customs, duties, freight forwarders)
- Previous experience in customer service with an International company
- Detail ability
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting ERP systems
- Good math skills
- Ability to work in a small company
- Basic experience and ability to develop competent skills in Microsoft Excel
The Huntington ResourceWhy Work Here?
Excellent Company where the employees stay for many years. The average tenure is 16 years. Super boss and co-workers!
A leader in their industry since 1975, we have been a fundamental ingredient in the successful hiring of employees for companies of all sizes in the Chicagoland area.