Description of Employee's Job Duties:
• High level of attention to safety, detail, and quality of workmanship
• Run routes efficiently, meeting or exceeding designated route times
• Pick up materials from vendors
• Maintain shop/warehouse when directed by Warehouse Manager (clean/organize)
• Inspect truck every morning.
• Responsible for upkeep/cleanliness of vehicles at the end of shift
• Job site clean off when needed
• Bring any paperwork back to shop from foreman
• Must be comfortable with loading and unloading of electrical materials, tools and equipment.
• Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 lbs.
• Must be able to climb on and off of the truck.
• Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions (hot weather, rain, and very cold temperatures)
• Paid vacation & holidays
• Full medical coverage offered
• Dental reimbursement program
• 401K with company match
• Profit sharing
• Employee Referral Bonus Program