- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HUB is an everyday oasis where the everyday focus is simply quality time with family and friends. We are a COMMUNITY POWERED ENTERTAINMENT VENUE with RIDICULOUSLY GOOD FOOD and A FESTIVAL EVERY DAY.
The HUB transforms everyday experiences like grabbing a bite to eat, listening to some music, watching a game or catching a movie into something truly festive in an inviting space made for the community to share.
With The HUB’s combination of dining concepts and daily programmed events, every day is different! Our team is passionate about creating experiences that let our guests focus on spending quality time together. We also are passionate about creating an inclusive space full of good clean fun that the entire community can enjoy together.
The purpose of the Operations Manager is to make sure everyone’s experience is exceeding the expectations: Team Members, Guests, Vendors, Partners…their experience is in your hands!
The Operations Manager is responsible for being awesome and ensuring the entire team is traveling on the awesome train with them every shift. This position will manage all daily operations related to The HUB’s businesses on property to include (but not limited to): Food & Beverage Service, Event Service, and Team Member performance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Free Shift Meal
- Multi-Concept Venue: Crave, Local Smoke, SuperFreeze, Republic, Spout, Spoke, and much more! The Operations Manager is responsible for them all!
- Nice person who loves puppies (okay, the 2nd part may be negotiable, but we ARE pet friendly)
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have a complete knowledge of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- Has demonstrated the ability to motivate, inspire, coach, and hold a team accountable.
- Has demonstrated the ability to delegate, develop, empower. Can you help your team fail fast, learn fast, and recover fast? Can you teach your team to do the same?
- Has demonstrated the ability to hire high quality, NICE people to take care of our community and exceed their expectations.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- There will be lots of these…but here’s the Readers Digest version…
- Provide a best in class working environment where your team WANTS to come to work and put on a festival every single day!
- Drive sales and identify efficiencies in costs. Help your team run a GREAT business
- Ensures managers complete all tasks related to the team being paid, the team generally appreciates that.
- Build relationships with the community and our in venue guests, solicit feedback, champion change, and make The HUB the #1 destination for family entertainment….no pressure.
- Hold the team accountable for adherence to all company guidelines; and all local, state, and federal laws.
- Make sure your team is both self-developing and also being developed. If they can grow…you can grow!
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to heat/cold from weather and mechanical equipment
- Moderate to loud noise level
- Non-slip shoes required
BusinessView all jobs at The Hub