- Expired: January 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Hotel Salem
Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries? We're hiring a professional housekeeper to help us ensure our hotel guests have a wonderful stay with us. You'll perform basic cleaning duties like making beds, washing sheets, mopping, dusting, and ironing; you'll also restock supplies and make sure restrooms and common areas are clean and orderly. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team. This is a part time position with the opportunity for more.
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel's standard before guests arrive
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have weekend and holiday availability
$15.50 hourly plus tips
About The Hotel Salem
The Hotel Salem is a vibrant and one-of-a-kind accommodation on the North Shore of Boston. This 44-room boutique Salem hotel is in the middle of the action on the bustling Essex Street pedestrian mall in the city center. Salem's only seasonal rooftop bar and restaurant offers delicious cocktails and unique tacos-all served with a view.
The Hotel Salem
Get fresh Hotel Housekeeper jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.