Insurance Sales Consultant
- Posted: October 23, 2022
The Horswell Group
You see your peers work for agencies that rely on discounting their price and value to maintain an edge on the competition, forcing their agents to take hundreds of inbound calls or chase down every single lead. You are smart enough to know that their low value, low price, high volume, and un-diversified business model will not stand the test of timeand so you know it's time for something different.
At The Horswell Group, we're creating an entirely new lane. When you partner with us, you will immediately inherit the innovative value proposition and business model you need to increase your profitability and efficiency as an insurance agent and the platform and support you need to launch your real estate business. We aren't just insurance agents, we are risk managers who craft and manage clients' insurance portfolios. We aren't just an insurance agency, we are a Real Estate Brokerage and a Financial Planning firm that is looking for high-caliber Insurance and Real Estate Advisors who have the potential to be our organization's future leaders.
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers' satisfaction
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Basic computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven understanding of the insurance industry including insurance products, risk management and any state and federal regulations
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
About The Horswell Group
At The Horswell Group, we are blazing a trail to innovating the value proposition and business model for real estate, insurance, and financial planning by merging real estate with financial planning. We are your solution to the transformational changes that are happening in the real estate industry! We are looking to align our brand with elite professionals who build trust, deliver excellence, and the innovative strategy families need Through Every Season of life.
If you have what it takes to be on the ground floor of a revolution that is going to change the game, then we want to talk to you. #jointherevolution
The Horswell Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?