Are you passionate about achievement and draw energy from making an impact in people's lives? We are seeking motivated individuals looking for a new challenge and growth opportunity where they can make a big impact on others. Multiple career tracks with leadership opportunities as an Inside Sales Agent.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting sales leads, cultivating relationships, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about home buyer/home seller leads and schedule appointments for qualified leads with the Outside Sales Consultants.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process through relationship building for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment and personalized follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact for the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers and finances.
Activities of the Inside Sales Agent directly affects the bottom line and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
Compensation includes base salary / paid training + commission + profit share. Health benefits not included.Compensation:
$70,000 plus (base + bonus)Responsibilities:
- Cultivate relationships with sales leads to convert leads to appointments.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads).
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Follow customized scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections most effectively.
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics.
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Passionate about influencing others, building relationships, and team goals and culture.
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivator with excellent people skills.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts for maximum effectiveness.
- Is articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing / lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line and others.
- Positive, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university.
Are you ready to transform your life into something amazing while also doing the same for others? At the Holz Real Estate Group we transform someone's life every 68 hours through homeownership, guiding and consulting our clients into their desired lifestyle. We are the #1 real estate team in our market and rank among the top 1% in Keller Williams North Central Region. Our track record demonstrates we are not only a top performing team but our past clients are also raving fans, consistently voting us a “Super Real Estate Agent” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Magazine after their first class experience working with us. Members of our team are results driven, action oriented, contagiously optimistic, service minded leaders who are passionate about making an impact in a BIG way for others. Are you ready to join us?