The Holt Group is the #1 local homebuilder in the Portland/Vancouver metro area. Since 1982, the company has developed more than 10,000 lots and homes throughout California and the Pacific Northwest. Key to our success is the ability to collaboratively shape a seamless marketing process in order to attract exceptional buyers to our current and future communities.
“Holt has become a leader in our region and our industry by building great communities where people want to live. By creating methods and managing channels for Holt to share what makes our communities so unique, our new Brand & Marketing Manager will take us to the next level.” -Greg Kubicek, Founder + President
At The Holt Group, we are committed to our core values and we strive to live them every day.
INTEGRITY - KNOWLEDGE - DEDICATION
Our values manifest themselves in a small group of dynamic, creative learners who are passionate about producing high-quality work, who seek to improve every day, and who understand that life is too short to not enjoy yourself along the way.
We believe that consistent, ethical, and quality performance with our investors, customers, team members, and community will result in loyal, long-term relationships. Through sound leadership and real estate expertise, our company will proactively and successfully meet our company goals. For the “A player” (that rare and talented top 10%) looking for something special, this position is the opportunity for you.
- Do you see brand and marketing as a powerful business driver?
- Do you believe the best work is done in small groups of passionate experts?
- Do you love design that is simple, beautiful, and intuitive?
- Do you have a high level of attention to detail?
- Do you have a passion for communicating and educating others?
- Are you looking for a place to learn and challenge yourself every day?
- Are you able to maintain calm in times of stress?
- Do you focus on priorities to achieve set goals?
- Do you value the people you work with as much as the work itself?
- Do you look at work as a career rather than just a job?
- Are you inspired by the opportunity to address and solve interesting problems?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you!
As Holt’s Brand & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning brand stewardship, as well as implementing and evaluating the strategic marketing plans and related brand initiatives for our existing and future developments at the highest level of diligence and quality. You will drive marketing execution with an entrepreneurial spirit, and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to follow through and ensure goals are met and marketing efforts are on-brand. You will play a strategic role in planning, marketing, developing and implementing budgets, as well as analyzing programs and reporting on performance.
- Implement and manage strategic brand and marketing initiatives for our portfolio of new home developments with a primary goal of promoting the neighborhoods to agents and buyers to drive sales.
- Lead the execution of our brand and marketing strategy programs in collaboration with the leadership team
- Train brokers and salespeople about our brand and how to communicate our value in the market
- Partner with, and serve as, a key marketing contact to creative teams including internal stakeholders and external agencies and vendors
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with PR firms and local media while maximizing brand presence
- Implement and manage digital strategy for developments; organize and manage online presence, including developing social media plans, promotions, and other channels of online outreach
- Create and manage social media calendar, user engagement/responses, and oversee new community launches
- Create an editorial calendar for website blog content and plan, post, and promote content across various channels
- Develop strategy and process for utilizing user-generated content and incentivizing clients to share positive experiences online
- Manage production of image and video assets
- Develop on-brand marketing materials for online advertising campaigns
- Plan, create, and execute email and mailing campaigns
- Advise, execute, and report on digital marketing strategy - including SEO, paid search, paid social, and channel-specific media buys
- Determine program success metrics and implement systems for tracking, sharing, and improving them over time
- Research competition, investigate potential benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to obtain consumer insights in support of improved marketing segmentation and communications strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, public relations, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, or within a brand agency, preferably with a real estate development focus
- Experience leading digital advertising and social media tactics and analysis
- Proven experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Excellent communication, people, and team building skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with all levels of management and staff, as well as with outside agencies, partners, and vendors
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and metrics-driven thinking
- Positive attitude and ability to see the long game
- A deep understanding of the variety of marketing channels available
- A strong ability to understand and analyze trends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Experience with new home development, sales, and marketing a plus
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
At The Holt Group, we’ve designed our compensation and benefits to support our team.
- Performance-based bonus opportunity
- Employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance at no cost to employees
- Robust 401(k) with 4.5% employer contribution annually
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer paid life insurance and AD+D
- Vacation, sick time, company paid holidays, and annual holiday close
- Transit or parking reimbursement and gas card
- Education Assistance Program
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Outstanding working environment and team building events (currently virtual until we can return to the office)
- Working with other “A players” driven to create great results
OUR HIRING PROCESS
We think hiring is a big deal and we take a very thorough approach to finding the right fit for both our company, and for each human who comes to work here. Our process includes several interviews, an analysis of your career history, and in-depth reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our mutual goal to help you find the ideal position for your skills and strengths.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at The Holt Group will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. The Holt Group does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (sex), national origin, age, marital status, creed, sexual orientation, disability, honorably discharged veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We invite all qualified applicants to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you are up for our in-depth hiring process, and believe you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin your application. Phone calls and emails are not accepted.