JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
REPORTS TO: Office Operations Manager WC CODE: 4904-00
SUMMARY: This position performs a variety of administrative activities for the company. Deals with a diverse group of important external customers as well as internal customers at all levels of the organization. Responsible for a wide ranging set of duties including calendar management for executive team, coordinating travel for all departments, creating expense reports and serving as the main contact for Holt investors. This position assembles sensitive information where strict confidentiality and a high level of professionalism are required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: This position description reflects the management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The employee in this position will:
· Have a proven working experience in a similar role.
· Be proficient in a variety of software programs, most notably, Microsoft Office.
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
· Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, using the English language.
· Have the ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and complete tasks in an efficient manner.
· Be flexible and take initiative.
· Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with Holt staff and affiliates.
· Type at least 45 words per minute.
· Have normal manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, corrected vision to normal range, lift boxes of stored documents weighing up to 30 pounds, and will bend, stand or sit as necessary in this largely sedentary role.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
· Point of contact for investors and coordinates communication between them and Holt VP’s of Finance, Accounting and CFO.
· Maintains investor files both physical and electronic.
· Administrative duties such as scheduling for executive team, coordinating all travel, completing expense reports for each department, ad-hoc projects as requested by Office Operations Manager and Executive Team.
· Event planning and hospitality management for conferences and employee events.
· Acts as a liaison with other departments and external customers, including high-level staff such as Executive Team. Handles confidential and non-routine information.
· Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects at the request of the Office Operations Manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
· Other duties as assigned.