- Posted: over a month ago
The Holston Group (HG) Inc. is SBA 8(a) Certified, Economically Disadvantage Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) with over 15 years of extensive experience in program management, business process engineering, acquisition, financial operations, and cyber capabilities. We are experts at building trusting and long-lasting partnerships, recruiting highly qualified personnel capable of providing quality deliverables and meeting deadlines across several competencies. HG understands customer challenges and maintains close working relationships with our customers to quickly understand their needs while delivering optimal solutions.
The Holston Group is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to assist with building a zero-trusted data centric security enabled enterprise call Secret and Below Releasable Environment (SABRE) to support the United States Air Force (USAF) Mission Partner Environment (MPE). The Infrastructure Engineer must be able to perform the following capabilities:
- Daily technical support of network activities in a multi-vendor, multi-platform computer environment and for the installation, maintenance, and tuning of network software and hardware.
- Provide technical assistance to the Network Architect for the installation of new technologies as well as providing next level support to Network Engineers.
- Perform the planning, coordination, configuration, installation, and management of all data and network infrastructure and related client services within the enterprise to meet operational requirements.
- Experience with server virtualization environments, installing routers, switches, and wireless access points.
- Preferred experience with installing, configuring, and administering the following technologies: VMware vSphere, NSX Advanced Load Balancer, VMware vCloud Director (vCD).
- Required (10 years) of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Ability to perform tasks under limited supervision
- VMware: 5 years
- Network Experience: 2 years
- Data Center: 3 years
The Holston Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. US Citizenship is required as a result of the parameters set for the Federal Government contract.
The Holston Group, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?