Executive Chef - Senior Living
The Hollyday Group Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Our client, a respected Senior Living Community in Charlotte, NC is seeking an Executive Chef to join the dining service team! This is a complex dining operation including multiple restaurants as well as healthcare and assisted living dining.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations, including Sous Chef, Line and Prep Cooks, and Utility staff.
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for residents, team members, and guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields. Senior Living or Club experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Hollyday GroupWhy Work Here?
Our client is a respected Senior Living organization. Excellent benefits.
We are a senior living consulting firm assisting our client in the search for this key position.