Senior Inside Customer Service Representative
The Holly Factory is a multiline business enterprise and wholesale farm located in Alachua, Florida. The Holly Factory grows and distributes large container grown woody ornamentals to customers throughout the Eastern and Southwestern United States since 1997. Consistency, flexibility, quality, and 100% satisfaction provide the framework for the company’s success.
The Holly Factory is looking for a Logistics Coordinator/Inside Customer Service Representative to join our administrative management team. Our new hire must possess experience in a wholesale tree nursery, growing or agriculture environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain the integrity of customer data through CRM Application (Currently Zoho)
- Create incoming purchase orders from customers on QuickBooks. This entails confirming the orders to customers, authorizing product releases from production manager and managing logistics.
· Communicate accurately with production and sales team to dispatch sales orders.
- Schedule customer deliveries and work closely with transportation carriers.
· Generate ongoing inventory catalog of product for sale using Microsoft Access.
- Responsible for taking and maintaining inventory photos and maintaining website content.
- Answer phone, text, and email inquiries from the customer accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for biweekly email campaign design and execution.
- Provide support for our customer base as well as sales and business managers.
- Minimum Associates Degree or 5-year work history in Horticultural or related field.
- Demonstrate an above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Exceptional skills for communicating interpersonally through written & verbal means to co-workers, transportation carriers, and customers.
- Must have the ability to shift priorities and maintain focus of the company goals.
- Creative visionary, flexible, and independent operator.
- Ability to respond promptly to customer requests and needs, check product order availability, and provide superior customer satisfaction.
- Possess a self-motivated person who continuously strives to learn, problem solve and is detail-oriented.
- Fluent in Spanish
- 3 + years of experience in logistics and/or customer service
Job Type: Full-time
· United States (Required)
· This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Todd Stephens, General Manager
29010 NW County Road 241
Alachua, Fl 32615