This is your chance to join a hyper-successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
$45,000+ at planResponsibilities:
- Provide assistance to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all escrow-related documentation such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Make sure inspections are arranged, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Ensure that the offer and counteroffers from the buyer are approved by the seller to create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Support real estate agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all closing related paperwork to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Real estate license preferred
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Valid real estate license is a plus but not required
- Prior experience in real estate or mortgage Transaction Coordination is required - Preference will be given to applicants that have experience in high volume teams/brokerages
Founded in 2010 by Mega Agent Mike Hogan, The Hogan Group has evolved into one of the real estate industry's most innovative teams. With operations across multiple states, THG has grown sales in excess of 30% every year since its inception. A heavy emphasis on data, systems, and technology empowers agents to build stronger and more profitable relationships and businesses.
In June 2019, Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal ranked THG #1 in Richmond, #2 in Virginia and #89 in the entire country for total homes sold.
THG maintains its core administrative hub at its corporate headquarters in historic Scott's Addition in Richmond, VA but has sales teams throughout Virginia. By freeing agents of the administrative and marketing components of the sales process, they have more time to build relationships and do what they do best - sell homes.