We are looking for top Agents - net $100,000+ annually!!
Are you an overachiever? Come build an empire within our progressive Real Estate team. We are the Hoff Group with RE/MAX Alliance. We don't hire backgrounds. We hire top producers.
Make the kind of money you deserve! Right now, we have THOUSANDS of qualified leads coming to us each month with people looking to have us help them sell or buy a home.
Unfortunately, there are only a few of us, and we can't keep up with the demand. That means there is an opportunity for several TOP agents to join us and make serious money selling houses.
- Calling only qualified leads
- No marketing expenses
- No bait and switch
- Ongoing professional training
- Access to open houses for luxury listings
- Full-time support staff so you can focus on sales
- Leads provided
$75,000 - $100,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- Timely Response - lead follow-up
- Script practice
- Time management
- Showing and selling property to buyers
- Negotiating contracts
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- Detail oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Must have a South Carolina Real Estate License
- Must have a "can do" positive attitude and strong desire to succeed
- Some sales experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Eagerness to learn from top Agents
- Commitment to be in office from 9-12 Monday through Friday and Wednesday from 12-2
Our specialty is representing the best interests of Charleston area buyers and sellers throughout the home buying and selling process. The Hoff Group of REMAX Alliance believes in offering professional, informative, loyal, and dedicated real estate services to our clients. We always have the best interests of our clients in mind as we strive to build long-term working relationships with them. Our philosophy is based on a team-approach, which ensures buyer and seller needs are priority one to each and every member of our organization.