If you are passionate about healthcare and devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience, this is an amazing opportunity for you. We are looking for a Clinical Care Coordinator who is team-oriented to radiate our company culture and ensure a smooth clinical workflow.
We care about our employees and offer a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance and a 401(k) 4% match. We are committed to each team member’s professional growth.
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
* LPN, RMA or CMA
*Minimum of 2 years' medical clinical experience, private practice experience preferred
* Strong computer application skills such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Experience using an electronic health record required, our practice uses NextGen
* Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
* Documenting in an EHR
* Triaging patients
* Drawing blood
* Taking patients' vital signs
* Assisting doctors with procedures, including ultrasound procedures
* Returning patient phone calls
* Entering assessments
* eRX and calling in prescriptions
* Drawing up injections/shots
* Ordering, stocking and tracking medications
* Coordinating patient care with other medical practices
* Assisting physicians in special projects
* Maintaining monthly reports
* Medical assisting responsibilities
* Administering injectable SQ and IM medications
* Entering nurse visit notes
* Guarantee all MIPS requirements are entered accurately
The Hirsh Center
Why Work Here?We are a rheumatology and sports medicine private practice with a mission to provide precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life. We are committed to each team member's professional growth.
Amazing company culture, great team, opportunity for career growth!
Delray Beach, FL