WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding Gold level medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and provides 2 weeks of PTO per year to our contract staff. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why Inc. Magazine continues to rank us as one of the fastest growing private companies in the country.
POSITION: CRM Project Manager
DURATION: 12 month open ended contract
MISSION: Manage IS Projects in the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Domain in the IT Software Development group. The applications are centered around the Customer Experience, with Salesforce.com as one of the biggest applications.
- The role is to implement the solutions specified by Product Owners and it involves coordinating with a number of Lean & Agile (L&A) Squads. This includes the coordination of Requirements Gathering, Development effort, Integration development, coordinating User Acceptance Testing, deployment activities and transitioning to Support teams.
- S/he facilitates the relationship between the leading Team and ensures alignment of delivery between the Application Squads.
- S/he Organizes the work within the team(s) to optimize productivity. Follows all the required IS processes for Project Management and Support.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Strongly supports the Product Owner and empowers the team to maximize value delivered to the customer.
- Supports the Product Owners, especially with respect to refining (grooming) and managing the product backlog. Maintain a constant feedback loop to meet the Customers expectations to account for changes.
- Demonstrates daily application of L&A values such as cooperation, transparency, courage and humility to promote teamwork.
- Provides support to the Development teams using a servant leadership style, leading by example and personifying the values of L&A.
- Proactively removes obstacles and/or empowers the Development teams to remove obstacles (including the involvement of management where needed).
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and prioritization between the different squads (Integration, Mainframe, Support, Infra and Azure Infra).
- Ensures the Development teams work efficiently and in a mode of continuous improvement.
- Assists with internal and external team communication, improving transparency, and freely sharing information.
- Organizes and facilitates team ceremonies, demonstrations and reporting.
- Ensures quality of service from external contributors (suppliers, experts...).
- Work with team members who span 4 different continents.
- Travel: occasionally to Charlotte and Customer sites.
- Expert in IS Project Management methodology. PMP certified is a plus.
- Experienced user of CA-PPM, JIRA and ServiceNow.
- Experienced level in Lean & Agile practices.
- Excellent coordination and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to reach out to people from multiple backgrounds and culture (US, CA, MX, India, Brazil, France).
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-hiring-group-llc-
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/THGIT
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheHiringGroup
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thehiringgroup/