Driver (CDL & Non-CDL)
- $20 to $27 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Non-CDL: $20.00 - $22.00
Class A: $24.00 - $27.00
About Us: Hilldrup began in 1903 as a small operation serving a single community. Today, we are one of the largest agents for United Van Lines, the nation’s largest and most respected van line with a clear vision of being the best moving services company, period.
Hilldrup Driver Experience: Driving for Hilldrup means you are a part of a team that strives for excellence in all that we do. We focus on ensuring that our drivers have the training, equipment and information they need in order to effectively deliver quality customer service to our clients. This supportive, team-based infrastructure is one of the reasons our drivers consider us to be the best employer in our industry.
Our drivers serve as the team lead (for a team of up to five) for our customer moves. Drivers conduct pre-trip inspections, transport customers goods and work as a member of the team to guarantee a smooth and efficient move. Drivers serve as the face of Hilldrup on our job sites in order to ensure a quality experience to our diverse customer base.
Benefits: In addition to a competitive starting hourly pay plus the ability to receive overtime pay, and tips, Hilldrup offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid short term disability, three weeks of paid time off in year one and ten paid holidays. We understand that taking care of our drivers allows our drivers to take care of our customers.
Do you have what it takes:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education;
- Active Class A CDL License (for Class A positions);
- Valid driver’s license (for Non-CDL positions)
- Clean Driving Record;
- Ability to pass a DOT physical, drug screen and background check;
- Six months or more professional driving experience;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Track record of delivery quality customer service;
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds alone and up to 400 pounds in a team carry;
- Dependability and punctuality;
- Previous moving and storage or delivery experience a plus;
- Previous experience supervising a crew a plus.
Incumbents will be expected to embrace and champion Hilldrup’s organizational competencies/values:
- • Empowered Accountability
• Purposeful Agility
• Fearless Communication
• Uncompromised Integrity
• Infectious Positivity
• Unwavering Commitment
The Hilldrup CompaniesSterling, VA
Transportation and Storage
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.