Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Construction Superintendent you will be responsible for work in progress. Joining the project life cycle at the pre-construction stage and ending at project close out, you will be responsible for facilitating the flow of work through coordination of materials, sub-contractors, vendors, etc. as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining documentation, quality control, supervising all trade and field personnel while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities. Working as a team, you will keep the Project Manager informed of project conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a high standard.
- Managing good business to business vendor/sub-contractor relationships
- Conduct and maintain Safety training, records, and equipment
- Maintain documentation – daily logs, schedules, checklists, punch lists, permits & inspections, etc.
- Inspection of work in progress to ensure high quality standards and adherence to local codes
- Providing high-impact communication to all project team members
- Able to identify pertinent Local, County, State, and/or Federal government regulations
- Familiar with jobsite permitting requirements and scheduling scope specific inspections through the city
- Other duties as may be assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to fulfill the obligations of this position successfully.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree or College Degree Preferred
- 5+ Years’ experience in successfully managing commercial construction projects
- Certifications in OSHA regulations, safety, equipment, and general industry standard training
The Highland Group, LLCWhy Work Here?
The Highland Group offers: Growth Potential, Fast-Paced Work Environment, and an Outstanding Company Culture
The Highland Group is a construction firm offering a broad range of services to our clients throughout the Southeastern US. We use time tested practices, but also seek new ways to do it better. If you are looking for a company that makes decisions in your best interest; we would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
415-H Church StHartselle, AL