This is a hard-to-pass career opportunity for an independent and outgoing professional to work with one of the largest insurers and rental companies in the nation. The Account Representative program is a progressive business division that offers opportunity for change and evolution as you and the business grows. Positions offer a fantastic mix of customer support, relationship management and administration with enticing opportunities for advancement .
This position will sit in Oneonta, New York
The Account Representative will work as a direct representative and liaison for Hertz Rental Car, while on site at the insurance company’s location. This role will act as the facilitator and single point of contact between Hertz and the insurance company.
While working on-site, the Account Representative will:
· Develop a thorough knowledge of rental and insurance operating systems
· Responsible for supporting insurance adjusters with creative solutions
· Improve training skills through regular new hire class trainings with adjusters
· Develop marketing plans to educate adjuster on the Hertz rental program
· Will be part of a diverse team whose focus is providing premier service to both internal and external customers
· Learn to develop and implement processes to streamline tasks and find efficiencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-developed communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently
- Critical Thinker
- Enjoys being part of and collaborating with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A College Degree
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 173153
\# Positions _1_
Category Customer Experience
Division OKC - Customer Contact Center
Position Type Regular Full Time