The FAS (Fleet Administrative Services) program focuses on the outsourcing of Customer’s fleet functions to Donlen through various service delivery methods. The Part-Time Driver Call Center Rep position provides the best customer service to our customer’s drivers while supporting the FAS Account Managers. The Part-Time Driver Call Center Rep communicates to the customers, drivers and account managers by phone, e-mail and CARE, our Customer Relationship Management Tool.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Answering driver calls pertaining to a variety of questions regarding their company vehicle and programs they are enrolled in.
- Support Account Managers in servicing Donlen’s customers through a variety of means: Daily tasks, Projects, Internal issue resolution.
- Must be able to manage stress levels during high call volume periods.
- Utilize our internal issue tracking system – CARE – to follow through on customer inquiries and issues.
- Perform specific tasks on a regular basis, such as: Utilizing Donlen’s systems to create vehicle selectors, process billing changes, generate reports, insurance card distribution and driver data changes.
- Contacting drivers by phone or e-mail to gather missing information, request requirements pertaining to the yearly registration, address out of compliance items such as missing business and personal mileage records and overdue oil changes.
- Ability to multitask is essential.
- Participate in Client Customer calls.
- Flexibility in work hours required to ensure proper coverage of call center.
- Must be a team player.
- Assist in training of new Driver Call Center Representatives.
- Part-Time hours - 20 hours a week or flexible
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year of Customer Service Experience
- Minimum of 1 year call center experience.
- Excellent communication skills. This includes both spoken and written language skills, as well as typing proficiency (40 words per min)
- Basic aptitude of the Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, is required.
- Desire to service customers, including understanding the nature of customer inquiries, determining next steps, and pursuing issues to successful and prompt completion.
- Combination of teamwork and independence. In this role, you will be a part of a customer service team, yet you will be asked to work independently to accomplish your tasks as well.
- Must have exceptional phone and written communication skills. Must be able to demonstrate these skills on a daily basis.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and effectively present information to customers and other employees.
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Donlen is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Donlen is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 176535
\# Positions _1_
Position Type Regular Part Time