The RAC Ops Learning Management System Analyst will be responsible forproviding application and end user support forthe Learning Management System. The Sytsem Analyst will work closely with the Global Learning team, Helpdesk, ECC, HRBPs and employees to support access, ensure data integrity and provide general support for the system.
In this role, you will be responsible for receiving inbound customer service emails and troubleshooting customer issues with the goal of utilizing available tools to provide "first contact resolution", while maintaining the utmost in employee satisfaction. A combination of being a good communicator, articulation, patience, and possessing the ability to explain a wide range of technical concepts to customers of varying levels of technical ability, while maintaining a pleasant disposition, will make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Maintain proper data quality procedures to prevent missing or incorrect data.
- Achieve first contact resolution of employee inquiries by taking ownership of the call and resolving issues, answering questions, etc., without transferring the employee to another area.
- Research issues employees have using the system.
- Assist the Learning management team with trouble tickets, rosters and general inquires.
- Support project work related to new training courses.
- Support mailing of course materials.
- Walk employees through problem solving process, provide feedback track issues through to resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed employees’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of all trouble tickets.
- Recommend procedure modifications for process improvement.
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years of user support, which includes skills necessary to work with computer systems, knowledge of data manipulation tools and analysis techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills to include understanding benefits of data quality.
- Working knowledge of help desk software and databases.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 177990
\# Positions _1_
Category RAC Operations
Division OKC - Technology Center
Position Type Regular Full Time