Dollar Thrifty is Hiring at the Atlanta Airport
Please, park in the Visitor Parking for the Rental Car Center. Job seeker cannot park personal vehicles on the lot.
All Employees enjoy an employee discount of 40% off Car Rentals at our Hertz Locations, plus 9 family members or friends.
Date: Tuesday September 03, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: 4320 Global Gateway Connector, College Park, GA 30337 (Rental Building)Please, park in the Visitor Parking for the Rental Car Center. Job seeker cannot park personal vehicles on the lot.
- Vehicle Service Attn. (Car Cleaner) - Full Time at $9.25 per hour /plus $500 monthly incentive opportunity and benefits
- Flex Service Rep. – Full Time at $9.85 per hour
- Counter Sales Rep. – Full Time at $10.25m per hour with commission
Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm.
Is this you? Then we need you as our Flexible Service Representative!
As a Flexible Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail *.*
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
- Secondary School Diploma/GED.
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required.
Dollar Thrifty is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Dollar Thrifty is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Dollar Thrifty is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 177532
\# Positions _1_
Category Customer Service
Position Type Regular Full Time