The Instant Return Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador by providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member is responsible for providing attentive, courteous, and expeditious service to our customers as they return their vehicles.
We pay 14.50 per hour plus our customer service positions offer additional incentives for add on sales such as pre-paid fuel, navigation and insurance. You can make an additional $200-5000 monthly depending on sales. Plus we have full benefits including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefit, paid sick/vacation etc. Check them out here:
The key responsibilitiesandaccountabilities are:
- Provides world class customer service by managing vehicle returns process, in compliance with Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group's policies and procedures
- Personally welcome all customers with a pleasant greeting and professional attitude at all times, assist with luggage and answer questions in a friendly manner
- Provide the customer with an invoice and a full explanation of their charges
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques. When applicable, direct queries to the Team Leader for the issue can be resolved before the customer leaves the location.
- Inspect vehicle and record any new damage or major cleaning requirements and complete required documentation.
- Check fuel level and mileage and clearly explain final charges to the customer
- Secure vehicle keys from the customer and ensure they stay with the vehicle while reminding customers to remove their personal belongings. Offer assistance as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- To carry out any other duties requested by the managers/Team Leaders.
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
Must be at least 20 years of age
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening including marijuana
Have open availability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
Similar experience preferred
Must have a valid driver's license
Must have HS Diploma or equivalent GED
High School Diploma or equivalent
Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
Basic computer proficiency
Must be able to:
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a fast pacedenvironment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 45 pounds
Dollar Thrifty is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Dollar Thrifty is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Dollar Thrifty is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 182066
\# Positions 1
Category RAC Operations
Position Type Regular Full Time