The Gold Choice Counter Sales Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador, providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member provides world class customer service to Hertz customers throughout the car rental process to understand the customer's travel needs, promote Hertz's products and services and resolve issues.
This position is located at the SeaTac Car Rental Facility at 3150 S 160th St., SeaTac WA. We operate 24/7 where you will primarily work inside but could be out in the elements - rain, sun, snow etc. As we are seniority based with regular shift bids, you may be scheduled nights, weekends or vacation relief until you acquire more seniority. This UNION position requires full open availability. The pay for this nonexempt position is $17.39 an hour.
We offer additional incentives for add on sales such as pre-paid fuel, navigation and insurance. You can make an additional $200-5000 monthly depending on sales. Plus these positions have full benefits including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, commuter benefit, paid sick/vacation etc. Check them out here:
We are adrug free workplaceso require a drug screen as well as a background check (Criminal, Driving, and Employment Verification) prior to starting.
The key responsibilitiesandaccountabilities are:
- Provide world class customer service to valued Gold Rewards customers by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and procedures
- Personally welcome customers using with a pleasant greeting and answer questions in a friendly manner.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns tactfully, using effective customer service techniques
- Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer's travel experience
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Answer questions and provide directions in a courteous and expeditious manner.
- Operate within the areas of rental counter, gold choice, and exit gate at the location
- Aid in vehicle selection and upgrade
- Accurately record the customer's information to complete the rental record and maintain all paperwork associated with the rental
- Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter.
High School Diploma or equivalent
1- 2 years customer service and/or sales experience required.
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to sell in a friendly, engaging manner
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a fast pacedenvironment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 183127
\# Positions 1
Category RAC Operations
Position Type Regular Full Time