Counter Managerprovides active support and works closely with Customer Experience Representatives and the CER Leadsas theyguide our customers through the rental process ensuring that they get the right vehicle to match their travel needs, and a clear understanding of the Hertz products and services available to them.
On a day-to-day basis Counter Managers(CM) manage, lead, coach, and work with their team of CERs to make sure that we are providing the highest level of quality and excellent customer service. CMs are responsible for supporting and managing CERs as they work together in creating a friendly welcoming experience while ensuring that customers have an opportunity to take advantage of the wide range of Hertz products. The CM supports the CER's sales process as they strive to both meet the needs of the customers while maximizing revenues to meet the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals. Additionally, CMs will utilize and model Hertz's proven customer service tools and methods as they create the best possible rental experience for our customers and the CMs will act as the second level of escalation of customer issues and they work quickly and independently to resolve the issue with minimal escalation.CM will work closely with the Customer Experience Director to maintain accurate metrics and to utilize them for the continuous improvement of the operations.
To be a CM you need:
- A desire to work with others and to provide help and support in the quest to produce the highest level of customer experienced
- A desire to grow with Hertz including a willingness to live and work in a number of different cities throughout the United States
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively to meet the quality, delivery, and performance goals
- A willingness to be a Hertz Brand Ambassador while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of challenges associated with the end of rental agreements while encouraging customers to rent from Hertz in the future
- An ability to communicate in a pleasant professional manner under a wide range of both positive and difficult situations
- A desire to work with a wide variety of Hertz's customers in which you actively listen and quickly answer questions and concerns, and resolve situations to a positive end
- Strong management, coaching, communications, interpersonal relationship, customer service, problem solving, fleet management, and quality assessment skills
- An Associate's Degree required, and a four-year degree is preferred for this role
- 3 - 5 Years management experience in rental car market
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 173195
\# Positions 2
Category RAC Operations
Position Type Regular Full Time