This position works at our administrative offices next to the Portland Office. The Back Office Clerk and Admin supports the maintenance team and is instrumental in making sure staff are paid. Lots of contact with our vendors that fix our cars when need be.We need someone with solid admin skills including computer work and problem solving.
- Send and receive calls from vendors
- Process paperwork for vehicles being sent for repair
- Communicate regularly with Body Appraisers and Maintenance Managers on vehicles vended for repairs
- Scan vehicle paperwork into electronic database
- Daily follow-up of all overdue vehicles - mechanical and body damage
- Manage purchase orders for goods not received
- Issue and control documents for vehicle movements
- Data entry to include entering documents into Salvage program
- Strong organizational skills and have the ability to multitask.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Strong typing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Background check and drug screen including marijuana is required.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 175654
\# Positions _1_
Category Administrative / Clerical
Position Type Regular Full Time