The primary focus of the Account Service Representative role is to provide customer service support to accounts within the Commercial portfolio.
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of customer service issues.
- Coordinate resolution across multiple systems and departments, including but not limited to Hertz CRM, Salesforce, Local Operations, First Choice, Multi-Month, Revenue Management, etc.
- Work intra-organizationally with multiple contacts/departments to streamline processes.
- Assist with the implementation and process of Guaranteed Charge Card (GCC) and Hertz Charge Card (HCC) applications.
- Liaise with Hertz Claim Management (HCM) to include claim issue investigation and resolution.
- Build relationships with account contacts and provide excellent customer service
- Produce well-written, professional, and grammatically correct resolution responses to internal & external customers.
- Serves as central contact point for assigned customer service issues, ensuring that key stakeholders are made aware of progress.
- Communicate clearly and precisely (both verbally and in writing) so that others may understand what is required to ensure proper resolution.
- Coordinates with Account Service team members to share best practices and develop processes leading to quicker turnaround times and more effective resolutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior time management skills
- Well-organized and able to meet firm deadlines
- Self-directed ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple service issues and priorities
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills (writing, editing, formatting and producing)
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office software suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment
- Work effectively under pressure, handle last minute requests and multi-task
- Excellent critical thinking and problems solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working with people – both internally and externally
- Capable of working independently and in an open team environment
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 179900
\# Positions _1_
Category Sales - Sales
Division WHQ - Estero - Only
Position Type Regular Full Time