Hertz, a leading global car rental company, has a current opportunity for a career minded, customer driven and growth oriented individual to join our corporate sales team. As an outside sales Account Manager , you will play a crucial role in leveraging the Hertz brand and service excellence to achieve strategic growth initiatives. The position covers an established territory of contracted accounts and is also a target rich environment for pursing new accounts that have an established need for Hertz services. You will have strong support while at the same time working independently to bring creative solutions to managing your territory. If you have a strong passion for over-achieving and are driven to excel on a World-Class Selling Team, this is the opportunity for you!
- Conduct B2B sales activities that result in increased market share and revenue growth.
- Partner with existing accounts to maintain our relationships, provide continual support of their rental needs and communicate new/existing products, services and programs.
- Conduct sales presentations, quarterly account reviews, respond to RFPs and negotiate contracts.
- Collaborate with internal departments to develop and carry out sales initiatives to increase local rental volume.
- Strategize internally by communicating opportunities, challenges and market trends affecting assigned accounts.
- Support Hertz at trade shows and industry events.
- Report on activity and provide documentation relevant to account administration.
Location:Northwest Subarbs of Chicago. Must be located within this market as this role is primiarly outside sales/account retention.
- A Bachelors level degree
- Three to five years of contracted account management experience.
- Possess demonstrated and proven revenue growth experience within a sales territory over an extended period of time.
- Excellent business and sales acumen.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Service Industry Experience.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 178976
\# Positions _1_
Category Sales - Sales
Position Type Regular Full Time