- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Come join a company that has continued to grow even during a pandemic! We offer competitive pay and world class benefits that include matching 401k, health, dental and vision along with tuition reimbursement! We take pride in putting our employees first and helping you grow in your career!
What you'll bring:
You are a self-driven, mechanically inclined, and not afraid to work with your hands or back down from a challenge. You want a company that will give you an opportunity to grow that offers a family environment. We offer the opportunity to grow personally and within your career.
As a Plant Operator, you will work as part of a team to ensure the overall successful operation of the terminal. Functions include loading and unloading of trucks, unloading rail cars, basic maintenance activities, upkeep of operational documentation and maintaining standard plant operations. Safety of our employees is our core value. Employees will be required to participate in safety programs and engage in the employee-owned safety culture of the facility
- Raw material receiving activities (unloading rail cars, asphalt trucks, etc.)
- Product shipment activities (loading products into truck trailer, kettles, buggies, 5-gallon pails, etc)
- Manufacturing of asphalt products
- Maintain required documentation regarding daily operation activity
- Maintain appropriate plant operations by adjusting plant equipment (pumps, valves, motors)
- Perform general plant facility maintenance
- Willingness to abide by safety policies and adhere to the policies/practices
- Troubleshoot process issues and respond appropriately
- Assist and support plant maintenance repairs
- Maintain proficiency in job responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Willingness to work outdoors
- Willingness to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, safety work boots, gloves, etc.)
- Comfort level working around industrial piping and on elevated platforms
- Ability to utilize ladders and stairs to access equipment
- Safely lift at least 50 lbs
- Successfully pass a physical and drug test
- Basic mechanical and/or electrical knowledge
- Previous production/maintenance experience in the refined products terminal or production facilities and/or oil or gas industry (Mechanical/Industrial trade school will be considered work experience)
- Proficient computer skills
- Able to conduct dispatching duties and maintain relations with vendors
- Adaptable mindset
- Ability to succeed in team environment
Who We Are:
- The core strength of our business is the formulation, manufacturing, and R&D of asphalt binders and emulsions. Founded in 1956, Our Asphalt Companies continually supply high quality products and services allowing us to excel in pavement preservation techniques and construction services. We play critical roles in assisting federal, state, local & private authorities in building economical and reliable pavements, while maintaining safety and environmental stewardship to the highest standards.
The Heritage GroupMorris, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.