Marketing Traffic Manager, Corporate Marketing
The Heritage Group Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: 17 days ago
*This position can be remote, with occasional travel to our Indianapolis, IN locations as needed*
The Heritage Group would like to add an experienced Traffic Manager to our growing Marketing & Communications team! This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help develop and launch new project management systems and processes. The successful candidate will lead and manage creative workflow for marketing and communications projects from concept to final delivery. This position will play an integral role in supporting THG's marketing and communications strategy to inform, engage and inspire both internal and external audiences and will help implement our brand story across various channels.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Help our team research and select a project management/trafficking system/software, then manage these tools and help onboard the team.
- Monitor projects and measure workload requirements to ensure the best possible utilization of capacity among the team.
- Manage campaigns that include multiple deliverables, team members, project tasks, and budget.
- Perform the day-to-day tasks of a traffic manager: Reel in new jobs, initiate projects, distribute assignments, develop timelines, monitor schedules, track bottlenecks, mitigate issues and keep teammates informed of project status.
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities. Help manage review and approval processes.
- Gain a deep understanding of department and stakeholder needs and work closely with peers to align on deliverables, processes, best practices, and efficiencies.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communication with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors. Act as the mediator between stakeholders to establish and re-evaluate priorities as needed.
- Liaise with outside agencies, freelance contractors, and other vendors.
- Report to management about current workflow, outline potential capacity issues and risks, and propose solutions
- Conduct ongoing meetings with project managers, production teams and business stakeholders to discuss active or upcoming projects.
- Institute and deliver traffic reports to team and stakeholders.
- Superior verbal, written and communication skills with people at all levels of an organization
- Creative thinker and problem-solver; able to remove obstacles and resolve issues for team members
- Incredible attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Flexible and adaptable; able to multi-task, manage multiple projects, deadlines, and stakeholder relationships and allow for adjusting priorities and interruptions
- Inquisitive; great at asking questions to get to the truth
- Self-managed and a team player; open to new ideas to facilitate continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- At least four years of career experience in a traffic management position in an agency or mid-size in-house creative marketing team
- Strong understanding of digital marketing deliverables associated with website development, social media, video, and print materials
- Computer-literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams) and a proficient user of project management tools
- Familiarity with planning software or traffic management platforms
- PMP certification or relevant project management experience a plus
About The Heritage Group
Founded in 1930, The Heritage Group (THG) is a fourth-generation family-owned business managing a diverse portfolio of companies specializing in heavy construction and materials, environmental services, and specialty chemicals. Companies within the THG portfolio include Heritage Environmental Services, Heritage Construction + Materials, and Monument Chemical. With more than 5,000 employees and 30 operating companies worldwide, THG aims to build a safer, more enriching, and sustainable world by harnessing the power of family.
The Heritage Group welcomes the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all to work together to accomplish our goals
The Heritage Group
BusinessView all jobs at The Heritage Group