The Heritage Club, Boston’s first black and woman owned marijuana dispensary, is looking for an experienced Dispensary manager to join our growing team! The Heritage Club is committed to promoting equality, celebrating diversity, making reparations for the War on Drugs and investing in the community we serve; the ideal candidate will share in our company ethos.
- Working knowledge of Cannabis products (flower, edibles, vape cartridges, topical lotions, tinctures, RSO, etc.)
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, and passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position when checking in customers or operating the register for up to 10 hours at a time.
- 1-3 years of retail experience
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Experience managing a group of up to 10 people
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work overtime, holidays, and rotating shifts.
- Must be 21 years of age or older as required by the Massachusetts Cannabis Commission.
- Hiring is contingent upon applicants’ ability to pass background checks as mandated by Massachusetts Cannabis Commission.
- Accountable for accurately receiving, coordinating, and fulfilling customer orders by utilizing the Point of Sale (POS) and inventory tracking systems in compliance with The Heritage Club, as well as local and state policies.
- Communicate with customers and Heritage Club management to provide excellent customer service and effectively resolve issues.
- Act as an expert in MA cannabis regulations, staying up to date on Cannabis Control Commission, METRC, and Leaf Logix policies.
- Routine business operations such as stocking, and cleaning
- Must be willing to learn and educate clients as needed.
- Assist in all day to day operations of the dispensary.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Able to hire and train new staff
- Coordinate and facilitate all store’s transactions and operations
- Ensure safety and satisfaction of all customers and employees
- Implement company policies and ensure staff adhere to all policies and remain compliant
- Act as liaison between different departments of The Heritage Club
The Heritage Club reserves the right to change or assign job description or duties at any time. Your employment with The Heritage Club is voluntary and is subject to termination by you or The Heritage Club at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice at any time.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We are committed to creating a work environment free of discrimination.
All employees are required to complete a Responsible Vendor Training, Sexual Harassment Training, an Implicit Bias Training and undergo a criminal background check, as directed by the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission.
The Heritage Club is a substance free workplace committed to creating a safe environment for everyone. While we support the recreational adult-use of any legal substances, we want to keep our workplace professional which is why our policy prohibits employees from working while impaired by any substance, legal or illegal. The heritage club promotes the importance of mental and physical health and encourages those in need of help to seek recovery.
Powered by JazzHR
The Heritage Club, LLCCharlestown, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.