We offer full training, great pay, benefits, and we are looking to hire by the end of this week.
Over the past three years we have had massive and sustainable growth, reaching over 100% growth in the last two years alone. With growth comes new locations, and with new locations comes the need to fill positions with individuals who fit our team model and unique office culture.
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Medical and life benefits
- Great compensation
- An environment that is competitive and fun; encouraging people to push themselves
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
We handle the implementation, education, setup, and enrollment of permanent benefits for all of our members. Some of our clientele are police, firefighters, nurses, laborers, and various other blue-collar, hard working fields. We have relationships with many of these groups which date back over 50 years or more!
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- Boston Globe voted us as a top 10 work place for 2017, 2018, and 2019
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
Not required, but preferred:
- Strong skills with office 365; especially Excel
- Able to work nights
- Multi-lingual; any of the following languages:
- Cape Verdean Creole
- Haitian Creole
We pride ourselves in great company culture and leadership programs with constant mentor-ship to help our managers develop themselves into stronger team leaders.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
We do more than just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members, our services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Our reps average yearly income is between $50k-$80k based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We highly value work ethics, and a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our longstanding parent company is Globe Life.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting.