We fully train from the ground up, so no industry experience is required. We provide great benefits, weekly pay, and are looking to hire by the end of this week.
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Company events and trips
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- No experience needed, we train from the ground up
- Great benefits
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Leadership development training
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.