The Helsing Group, Inc. is the premiere Association Management company in Northern California. We pride ourselves on offering best-value services to our clients. We do this by incorporating technology into our business operations making for both a better work environment for our employees and a more transparent operation for our clients.
Perform functions to assist in the management of assigned property(s). Ensure exceptional customer service and that property(s) is maintained and operated in accordance with company objectives.
Who We Want:
An ideal candidate displays excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills with a proven ability to build rapport and relationships with peers, supervisors, clients, and people of diverse backgrounds. Critical thinking and an ability to communicate those thoughts in an articulate manner are desired skills. Strong documentation skills and a high attention to detail are a must. Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are desired traits as the position is both demanding and rewarding. We believe in developing talent from within so no previous HOA Management experience is necessary to apply.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Expertise in typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.).
- Knowledge of and ability to learn conflict resolution techniques.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Assist in the management of Community Associations as a member of a Management Team.
- Correspond with Association vendors as necessary.
- Ensure the client Associations files are fully maintained and organized.
- Work directly with Community Association Managers providing them support as necessary..
- Provide assistance in preparing for client Association Board Meetings
- Provide customer service to Association members.
- Implement directives from Community Association Managers.
- Maintain a self-sufficient rate at 70% - 80% within the first year.
- Assist all areas of the Company with help, expertise and process improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum forty hours a week with occasional overtime.
- Employee is expected to be available during regular business hours.
We are an employee owned company and believe in a team approach to our operations! Our employees are empowered to contribute to their own personal success and the success of others on a daily basis. Our team approach to management sets us apart from other association management companies as our managers have full support of administrative staff, peers, and supervisors as they carry out their day-to-day functions.
The Helsing Group is an equal opportunity employer who provides training both internally and through trade organizations to develop our employees into successful Community Association Managers.