Associate Director, Sales
About The Academy:
The Health Management Academy (The Academy) brings together health system leaders and innovators to collectively address the industry’s biggest challenges and opportunities. By assisting executives in cultivating peer networks, understanding key strategic trends, establishing pragmatic partnerships, and developing next-generation leaders, our members are better positioned to lead industry transformation.
The Academy offers a dynamic atmosphere with significant opportunities for employees. If you are interested in contributing to a member-centric, creative, and collaborative workforce while deeply influencing top leaders and institutions in healthcare, The Academy could be the right place for you!
Reporting to the SVP & Chief Member Officer the Associate Director, Sales is responsible for expanding the reach of The Academy by growing our member base in a defined segment. This role is an individual contributor role working alongside the broader team.
Primary Job Duties:
- Develop and execute strategic plan for selling memberships and solutions within an assigned prospect pool
- Drive revenue growth in territory or member pool through acquisition of new members, prioritizing multi-year large scale contracts
- Conduct consultative one-on-one and small group onsite presentations to educate prospective members on our services
- Develop and nurture relationships with CXO audiences
- Leverage understanding of the priorities, challenges, and opportunities within your market segment (Health System or broader Industry) and effectively map to Academy solutions
- Collaborate with other internal departments to facilitate new business
- Work with sales associate on lead generation, pipeline development and logistics
- Facilitate a smooth hand-off of closed business to internal Account Management team while continuing to advise and support on member satisfaction, renewal planning and future growth potential
- 2+ years of sales experience in a complex and consultative sales environment or relevant experience in an Association setting
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
- Demonstrated track record of achieving revenue goals and/or quotas
- Salesforce Experience preferred
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to communicate persuasively with senior executives
- Team approach to working with others
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision. Ability to travel long distances including air travel.
Notice of Equal Opportunity Employment:
The Academy is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Academy will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. The Academy’s goal is for our people to reflect the communities in which we live and serve and to ensure representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in our organization.
Salary starting at $85,000 and up per year plus benefits and performance incentives.
Powered by JazzHR
The Health Management AcademyArlington, VA
BusinessView All The Health Management Academy Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.