FRONT DESK / MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK / CALL CENTER REP NEEDED. MONDAY THRU FRIDAY, DAY SHIFT, COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFIT PACKAGE. MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN MEDICAL RECORDS. THIS IS A SHARED POSITION WITH FRONT DESK / MEDICAL RECORDS / CALL CENTER REP.
The front desk is responsible for checking in patients, making follow up appointments, etc., and the Medical Records Clerk position is responsible for accurate maintenance of medical records and patient charts. This position scans all medical records and ensures that medical requests are filled in a timely manner.
ESSENTIONAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
1. Route, scan and file medical records, patient charts and reports as appropriate.
2. Review scheduled patients' charts to ensure proper documentation and testing results are enclosed.
3. Prepare pre-bills for records.
4. Work on doctors audits on a monthly basis.
5. Collect and distribute incoming mail and faxes from for employees on a daily basis.
6. Handle phone calls from patients and front desk regarding medical records.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned.
8. Check in patients, make appointments, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
•Solid communication and organization skills are required.
• Accuracy and attention to detail required.
• Good time management skills with proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.