We are looking for a licensed, motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home.
Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!Compensation:
$75,000 -/+ annuallyResponsibilities:
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Utilize our CRM and Workman Success Coaching systems
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
The Hayes Team dominates the North Houston area including but not limited to Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Porter, New Caney, Huffman, Crosby, Liberty, Dayton and more! Whether you are buying or selling a home, purchasing new construction or looking at custom builds, The Hayes Team is here to help.
The Hayes Team was ranked #11 in the Houston area by the Houston Business Journal in 2019. With 255 closings in 2019, our team is growing very quickly and we are looking to add quality administrative staff to support our team. All agents are full time, experienced and very knowledgeable. We offer professional photography and staging for our customers as well as a variety of preferred business associates including lenders, title companies, insurance, home warranty, and general contractors. We are your one stop shop for all of your real estate needs!