Title: Operations Associate, Livestock
Location: United States-Nebraska-Omaha
Job Number: 1902182
An Operations Associate works under general supervision to handle customer service and administrative duties supporting Livestock Department operations including Livestock Insurance policy processing, claims processing.
Livestock Insurance Policy Processing and File Management
- Livestock insurance policy data entry to include general insured and coverage information using specifications provided by the policy's underwriter or account executive for new business, renewals, and policy changes or endorsements. May have authority from management to establish coverage eligibility and pricing based upon established underwriting guidelines.
- Validate agency/agent licensing using company systems or prescribed manual procedures.
- Assemble and send livestock insurance policies to the insured, agent, and other applicable parties.
- Livestock insurance claim data entry to include specific claim information provided by the claim's adjuster.
- Livestock insurance claim check processing and issuance to the applicable parties. Include explanatory letters from the claim's adjuster.
- Prepare claims for review. Assemble supporting data, identify and request missing data from the claimant/agent.
- Independently delivers consistent, high quality, cost effective customer service by handling non-routine, as well as simple customer service telephone or email requests in compliance with state and federal requirements
- Ensures appropriate information flow to senior team members, producers, field representatives, and third parties
- Able to direct customers to other personnel or resources as required.
- Complete and possibly lead assigned special projects related to normal duties.
- Identifies priorities and manages daily work load timely and effectively while assisting others with problems or questions
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Livestock/Agricultural experience preferred.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Detail oriented
- Solid business skills; PC, software, keyboarding
Job: Clerical Support
Primary LocationUnited States-Nebraska-Omaha
Job LevelIndividual Contributor
Education LevelHigh School Diploma/GED (11 years)
PostingAug 27, 2019, 11:27:01 AM
Remote Worker OptionNo
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.