As an Operations Support Specialist, you would responsible for providing support to internal business partners as well as to customers or their insurance agents through a variety of channels. Your job is to make it easy to get things done by providing fast, high quality service experiences.
No insurance experience is required either - we will provide you with all the training you need to get started with an assigned mentor, plus you'll receive ongoing training and support to learn additional skills as you build your career at
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30
Provide support to complete a variety of high volume clerical transactions for different segments of the Hartford
- Identify forward-thinking solutions that resolve both stated and unstated needs, making it easier to do business with The Hartford
- Demonstrate a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage daily work activities to balance multiple priorities
- Effectively communicate on requests in a timely and professional manner
- Stay current on issues potentially impacting work including industry and marketplace trends, strategic direction of the organization, organizational structure and leadership, team goals, internal initiatives, etc.
- Understand and align work plans, activities and decisions to help fulfill all commitments within established time frames
- Strive to seek opportunities to learn and acquire new skills while learn and understanding the functions of the department and how they impact other departments
- Maintain a high level of performance as measured by traditional and contemporary performance indicators to seek abalance of quality, productivity and strong behaviors
- You are able to confidently handle a variety of requests with a strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You can effectively communicate while also using computer systems to research and process information, as necessary
- You have prior customer interaction experience (preferred)
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You have a High School Diploma
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance - EFFECTIVE ON DAY ONE!
- 19 days paid time off in your first full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age