The Global Specialty IT team is seeking motivated, results oriented individuals with strong technical skills and technical leadership experience. The ideal candidate will act as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs. They will be responsible for technical delivery of complex system design and development activities for a given assignment.
The responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer include:
- Perform hands-on development work using HTML, Java, JSP, spring MVC and Angular 6
- Design systems and components on JBoss, and Oracle platforms
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines (Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Customers) developers to design, develop, implement and support complex business solutions.
- Oversee technical deliverables for invest and maintenance projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or integrity of the application environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and document solutions that align with the business needs and also consistent with the architectural vision.
- Mentor and train project team members (including Sourcing Partners) to enforce development guidelines and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciple with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in IT systems analysis and application program development.
- 3 years hands on development experience with Java, JSP, Angular
- Thorough understanding and experience using JEE platforms Weblogic and/or JBoss
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and ability to develop detailed application designs using proven industry patterns and best practices.
- Strong understanding of REST Services and microservice concepts
- Thorough understanding and experience using relational databases specifically Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Requires understanding & usage of Java enterprise technologies like Java Web Services, JMS, JDBC.
- Superior organization skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present confidently before a large audience.