The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center is currently seeking an experienced Front Office Supervisor to join their team in Waterbury, CT.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to patients, families, staff, and physicians and will manage the front office team assuring smooth internal operations and the effective and efficient movement of patients through the department through administrative support to patients, staff, and physicians. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with HLRCC core values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Facilitates timely workflow with the department.
Provides logistical and secretarial support to the radiation oncology department and front office staff.
Manages departmental information and financial data in an efficient and timely manner.
Establishes priorities and manages workflow to support the overall objectives of the department and organization.
Coordinates front staff activities and duties on a day to day basis.
Develops and implements new front office policies and procedures.
Communicates front office activities as needed to assure a smooth flow of information to the organization.
Oversees and provides supervision to the front office team including preparation of annual performance appraisals of front staff team members.
Coordinates staff schedules including front office staffing and organization-wide calendar
Coordinates and oversees the orientation and training for new front staff members.
Maintains communication with Operations Director and Executive Director concerning any issues and/or concerns.
Assists with patient care and support.
Accepts personal responsibility for process development and improvement in the department.
Demonstrates responsibility for personal growth and learning.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate Degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a clinical setting required, outpatient/ambulatory care experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
• Working knowledge of word processing and data management applications (Microsoft Word and Excel).
• Handle stress of daily contact of working with clients and families coping with life-threatening illness and managing multiple priorities.
The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center, Inc.