***Now Offering Comprehensive Benefit Packages for Part Time Associates***
Looking for a job with a great company and a good working environment? Want to spend quality time with your residents and have enough time to care for all your residents? Want to make a great wage with good benefits? The Harmony Collection at Roanoke Assisted Living is currently accepting applicants for Registered Medication Aides (RMA)'s who are state certified with the Virginia Board of Nursing.
Ask us about our employee referral program!
PRN All Shifts
- Must possess current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license from the Virginia Board of Nursing in good standing
- Must possess current Registered Medication Aide (RMA) license from the Virginia Board of Nursing in good standing
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in-writing
- Must be organized and able to work well with all levels of personnel
- Must be a contributing member of nursing team and follow instruction of supervisor
- Must be polite and considerate of residents, visitors, and co-workers at all times
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, and push or carry 25 lbs
- Must be able to safely lift and transfer residents while maintaining proper body mechanics
- Must be in designated uniform during working hours, to include name badge and a smile
- Must be CPR/First Aid certified, or be willing to become certified within 60 days of hire
- Must be able to represent the community in a positive and professional manner
- Must attend and complete all required in-services and staff meetings
- Completes all other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends
- Per Assisted Living Regulations we perform background checks and drug screens on all new hires!
Why work for us?
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Free Dementia Training
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply Today!!
Harmony Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer