***Now Offering Comprehensive Benefit Packages for Part Time Associates***
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a new community? The Harmony Collection at Roanoke Assisted Living, is accepting applications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for their location in Roanoke, Virginia.
The LPN provides quality nursing care and services to residents in a respectful and dignified manner, ensuring the delivery of all needed services. The LPN coordinates physical, social, and emotional aspects of assisted living care
Ask us about our employee referral program!
2nd shift full time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execution of the medication management plan
- Continuous assessment of resident needs with updates to appropriate individuals as it relates to care and changes in condition
- Implement measures to assure resident wellness and safety
- Respond to emergencies timely and in a calm and competent manner
- Be an active part of all activities including community events
- Be present and assist with the delivery of meals in the dining room, monitoring resident acceptance of diets and assuring adequate nutrition
- Identify risk factors for residents and initiate interventions
- Provide motivation and direction to the CNA/CMT’s
- Practice proper body mechanics and safe resident transferring techniques
- Complete all other assigned duties
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to practice in Virginia
- Experience working with senior population, preferably in personal care and or memory care
- Must be a team player who works well with others and has experience supervising staff
- Must possess critical thinking skills, ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to manage time efficiently with strong organizational skills
- Must be in good physical condition and be able to sit, stand, bend, kneel, walk, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be a team player and willing to work and help other (including team members)
Why work for us?
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Free Dementia Training
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
Apply Today!! We look forward to speaking with you!
Harmony Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer