Chief Executive Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is an area position to cover the Eastern Region which consists of Newport News and Norfolk.
The Hope Unity and Freedom Center is a diverse team of professionals providing psychosocial day support to male and female adults with a primary mental health diagnosis, dual diagnosis, and/or a coexisting disorder. Our work helps to decrease psychiatric hospitalization and provide stabilization of individuals with less intervention in the community. By providing daily routine and structure in a safe environment, each individual is able to achieve their best and improve their quality of life.
As the Chief Financial Officer with the Hope, Unity and Freedom (H.U.F.) Center, you are provided the opportunity to make a difference in the daily functioning of adults in need. The Chief Financial Officer oversees all administrative management of the company budget and financial operations. The Chief Financial Offer of the HUF Center works closely with the owners and Board of Directors to make sure all monetary responsibilities and expectations of the HUF Center are being adhered to. The Chief Financial Officer uses their skillsets and financial expertise to maximize possibilities for the HUF Center to continue to provide services within the communities they are located in.
- Graduated with a master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on Finance, Business Management, or a related field.
- Have at least 7 years of documented professional experience in a comparably sized business and progressive experience with budget development and management, cash flow management, investment management, and business tax law.
- Must be able to complete and should receive satisfactory results from a criminal background and central registry check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits and Perks
- Heath, Vision and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
FLSA status: Exempt
Reports to: Board of Directors
Responsible for the daily, weekly, monthly and annual administrative management of the company budget ad financial operations.
Oversee the processing of all payments related to payroll as required by tax law.
Responsible for compliance, maintenance, and communication with all applicable state and federal authorities with regards to financial matters.
Monitor and maintain a positive cash flow to ensure continued operations.
Responsible for all account receivables and account payables.
Provide regular reporting of the company’s financial status to the Board of Directors and Executive Director.
Maintain all financial records.
Oversee fiscal management of program operations.
Develop and implement new policies and procedures in terms of company finances.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is required that all employees wear pre-approved masks as designated by the CDC guidelines, to include surgical masks, KN95 masks, or N95 masks.
The HUF Center
7525 Tidewater DrNorfolk, VA
Get fresh Regional CIO jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.