Vendor Project Coordinator
The HT Group Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position works under minimal management direction with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. The work involves highly complex computer systems analysis work and the ability to plan and organize assignments effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Oversee and monitor all vendor participation with the software pilot program. Establish milestones and tasks to ensure vendor readiness and timely validation.
- Schedule and facilitate monthly meetings with each vendor to monitor progress and solicit feedback for the project teams.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic plan for effective staging of vendors and LEAs for the pilot year.
- Develop a comprehensive strategic plan for the parallel submission year with effective scaling for a significant increase in the number of LEAs participating that includes a streamlined solution for support and communications.
Support & Communication Resources:
- Identify, coordinate, and develop technical support resources to assist vendor and LEAs in integration, support, and testing.
- Work closely with TEA training and support teams to review and solicit feedback on instruction and support materials.
- Triage support amongst various TEA and vendor teams. Effectively route or escalate based upon analysis and research.
- Coordinate test cases and User Acceptance Testing efforts with TEA teams to ensure vendor readiness.
- Effectively understand the Texas Education Data Standards (TEDS) and the Ed-Fi methodologies to support end users.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
System & Data Analysis
Technical Support & Troubleshooting
Data Collection & Analysis
Development of Technical Resources
Development of Training Resources
The HT Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The HT Group