- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HT Group is partnering with a leading insurance company to find a Product Manager.
As a product manager, you will be expected to work with some of the biggest insurance companies in the US, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific region. This role will report to VP of product.
Qualifications of Product Manager:
- 10 years' experience in a Business System Analyst/Product Owner role
- Experience with financial service systems
- Experience in P&C/General Insurance
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-large size global organizations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to Travel to customer site - 20%
Responsibilities of Product Manager:
- Understand the customer business needs and designing solutions to meet their requirements
- Responsible for the discovery and scoping phase in an agile delivery lifecycle which includes:
- building a backlog of user stories in stakeholder requirement format following INVEST principles
- writing detailed design specifications (including elements of UX, UI & Data Modelling) to deliver working functionality and features
- providing clear acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with development and testing to ensure high quality working software
- Validate the implementation and the value proposition with customers and incorporate customer feedback into future releases
The HT Group
BusinessView all jobs at The HT Group